Thursday, January 03, 2008

First and Foremost

Happy New Year! Here are my Goals for this year:
  1. 12 scrapbook layouts for the year (or at least one per month)
  2. 54 blog entries or one entry per month
  3. Tapusin na ang wedding album and wedding video (Hello!!!)
  4. Print and organize our pictures in a photo album (all of them are just digital files eating up Marvin's disk space!)
  5. Update my resume and send it out
  6. Read the Bible Daily
  7. Renew my driver's license
  8. Renew my passport
  9. Get a passport for Polo
  10. Better and deeper relationships
  11. Become a manager by year-end
  12. Transfer house or find one of our own
  13. Hire a good and worthy househelp/yaya
  14. Report for work on time (God, help me)
  15. Be on time for everything (The Lord of time, help me)
  16. Lose weight - go back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 128lbs
  17. Eat right, stay healthy
  18. Develop my cooking & baking skills -- cook/bake once a month
  19. Go on dates with my Husband - once a month
  20. Go on dates with Polo - once a month
  21. Go on dates with my mom - once a quarter
  22. Go on dates with my parents - once a year
  23. Go on dates with my sisters - twice a year

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

update your resume & send them out? maghahanap ka na ng ibang work?
musta nga pala digiscrapping mo? at ang scrapbook project? at nakalimutan ko ipabigay kay mam yung long overdue gift ko sa inyo ni kuya marvin.
di pa din tapos wedding album nyo? yung guestbook? hehehe ;p