Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Winning Creation

I won!!! Wohoo!!!

Our company organized a design your own paperboat contest. Deadline for submission of entries was yesterday. Inspired by the words of Bo Sanchez in his book, 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich, I pursued one of my main interests and used one of my core gifts (Naks!!! I'm still figuring out how I can turn it into something money making, though...).

So viola! Here it is, my entry. My very own paperboat. :)


It's not your typical folded-origami paperboat but it still is made out of paper. One of the organizers of the contest told me that out of 25 entries, they chose my paperboat because I was the only one who thought of a non-folded paperboat. Cool! Talk about thinking out of the box.

So there, since creativity is one of my core gifts and interests, I decided to find opportunities to use and hone my skills. This contest will be a small stepping stone for me. :) I'll be on the look out for similar opportunities.

I wonder what my prize will be. It might be a pen or a promo item (Though I hope it will be a trip around the world... SMART Link is the sponsor of the company contest, anyway... hehehe). Well, whatever the prize may be, I'll still cherish it as a wonderful trophy for my creativity. :)

No comments: