Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More than a Little Game

I was feeling quite low when I came home from work yesterday. I think I am in a middle of personal crisis. To use, "I think," only means that I am in a bit of a denial stage here (har! har! har!) I've been feeling like this for more than a week now and I am getting tired of my torturing thoughts. Lagot yang mga thoughts na yan sa 'kin! I'll get rid of them soon! Hah!

Anyway, while I was harboring all these mixed feelings in my heart and mind, Polo, who was in in the middle of our bed, beside me and my husband, decided to play a game. He played with his Daddy Marvin, rolled-over, crawled all over, glanced at the tv and then stopped to get my attention in between his cute little baby activities. He kept stopping to look at me, catch my attention, stare me in the eye and then finally smiled when I would smile at him. I tell you, he did this like every 20-30 seconds for 20 minutes.

Hehehe... It felt like he knew that I was having a low day. It seemed as if he was checking up on me, making sure that I wouldn't get all caught up in my world of noisy thoughts. Ganun talaga! He wouldn't move or smile until I looked at him and smiled.

He is such a charmer, a heaven-sent angel at that!

Thank God for Polo Bebe who never fails to surprise me with simple joys that mean more than what One Million Dollars can buy.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

awww.... sweet ni polo :)