Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dear Mommy

Yes, it's true, a daughter appreciates and begins to understand her mother when she becomes a mother herself. With Polo now in my life, I'm getting a glimpse of what you're going through as a Mom.

I thank you for being my Mom, for doing the best you can all the time. For smiling and continuing to love and care for us even when we don't seem to appreciate all your efforts. Thank you for loving me enough to be there when I need you the most especially during the times that I feel that I could manage all by myself. Thank you for giving me space to grow and discover motherhood on my own and yet still be within an arm's reach when I don't have a clue.

Thanks for all the meals you heartily prepare daily. Thank you for all the prayers you offer on our behalf. Thank you for all the lessons and values you wish to instill in us. Thank you for recording all the important details of our life in your slumbook of life.

I love you for all that you are and all the you will be. I pray that God will continue to bestow you with inner and physical strength, wisdom and abundant love.

Mwah!

No comments: