Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Taking It Slow










Welcome to my new blog!






Something unfortunate happened to my old one that I no longer have the zeal to continue posting entries there. Well, it must have been something I did when I accessed over the 3G network using my celfone.



Anyway, I've been out of circulation in the blogging world for more than 2 months now and there's a lot of things to say! I don't even know where to begin.



First I was pregnant, had a surprise baby shower, surprised a couple of friends who planned a surprise baby shower for me, suprised my officemates by going straight to the delivery room on the day they planned yet another surprise baby shower for me. Why does everything have to be a surprise, anyway?





that's me at 6 mos

Then on Feb 21, 2007 at around 4:30pm, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Juan Paolo Andre is his name and he shall be called Polo (as requested by his Dad). :)



This is our 1st family picture.
Polo is just 2 weeks old here

Now, I have a lot to say about motherhood, having a baby and going back to work... Tralala... I find it to tiring to relay everything chronologically so I'll just take it slow and write about stuff randomly.











No comments: