Thursday, May 31, 2007

Months & Milestones

It used to be weeks that I counted when it came to Polo's development that was because he was still in my womb. Now, I measure his growth in terms of the months and milestones...

He has learned how to feed on his fists and fingers. No wonder he's a good boy! He uses his fists to satisfy his hunger. Hehehe...

He stays awake for at least 30-45 minutes now. We have more time to play! We're playing "Pong Pong Kasile" here.



Goodbye fetal position. He's now more comfortable sleeping on his back. He still likes to cuddle especially when he wants to fall asleep. Cuddling him is my favorite past-time.


The frequency of his poop and pee has decreased a bit. Yey! That means we'll have savings from our diaper budget. Hehehe...

We can now hear his laugh. It now comes with a sound! He kept laughing last thursday when I repeated the words of Heidi Klum in the final episode of Project Runway, "Who, will be the winner of project runway..." I got him laughing even by just saying "Who, who, who" over and over again. :)





No comments: