Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Aid Training Moments

These are some of the pictures during our 1st training day.



Trainor: First Aiders, line up by height!
First Aiders: Yes, Sir!


One-Man Carry: Lover's Carry
(Disclaimer: We're not lovers)
Mukhang ang lakas ko, no?


2-Man Carry: Carry by Extremeties
(2 of the smallest/light-weight members of the class decided to make me their "victim" and carry me this way across the room during their practical exam. Naks, way to go!)

2-Man Carry: Forgot what this is called. Let's call it, Prinsesang nakaupo sa tasa carry in the mean time. Hehehe. I felt like a princess.

6-Man Carry or Snow White and the 6 dwarves carry hehehe.

(Yep, again, I'm playing the "victim" here. That's what I get for being the talents female in the group...)

They are about to carry me in this picture... Yihee...

Believe it or not, I felt tired even if I usually played the "victim."























1 comment:

tin-tin said...

kala ko kaya ikaw lagi victim kse baka umiyak ka. hehe. joke lang :)