Thursday, September 25, 2008

It is about time!

Eccl 3:1-11
"There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every thing under the heavens. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to uproot the plant. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to tear down, and a time to build. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance. A time to scatter stones, and a time to gather them; a time to embrace, and a time to be far from embraces. A time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to be silent, and a time to speak. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

What advantage has the worker from his toil? I have considered the task that God has appointed for the sons of men to be busied about. He has made everything appropriate to its time,and has put the timeless into their hearts, without man’s ever discovering, from beginning to end, the work which God has done."

It's time for me to be born again with a new mission and vision. It's time for me to plant anew. It's time to kill negativism and time to heal my soul. It's time to tear down the walls in my life and to build bridges, meaningful relationships and wonderful memories. It's a time to laugh more than I cry unless I cry for joy, love and success. It's a time to dance because life is worth celebrating! It's a time to scatter stones and make them as cornerstones for different dimensions in my life -- Family, Career, Friendly Communities, Service and Adventure! It's a time to embrace life -- to gracefully respect the 30 years that collected and the 30 plus years that I will groove about. It's a time to seek my full potential and to lose my inhibitions. It's about time that I keep every my heart, body and soul healthy and cast away heartfelt wishes and prayers to guide me everyday. It's a time to rend everything that seems broken in me and a time to sew the mysteries of my years into one beautiful quilt that will keep me warm til the end of my days. It's a time to be verbally silent about my complaints in life and a time to speak more of what's good, true and noble. It's a time to love as much as a can and hate things that deem to destroy life, love, and meaning. It's time to wage war against things that destroy purity and innocence and a time for inner peace, sanity and spiritual security.

God has pressed upon the timeless in my heart. I'm silencing my intellect and my soul so that timeless and purpose will emerge.

2 comments:

tin-tin said...

a time to be happy and have peace of mind again :)

Margaritajelly said...

that's true tin!